Actually, I don’t use social commerce and don’t know well. But I heard and saw many social commerce advertisement and people’s experiences. It seems nice for all people who want to buy something because social commerce sites give the discount coupons. However, I got useful information from the presenters in this week. So I would like to write about merit and demerit of social commerce.
Most advantage is that we can buy something cheaply when using the social commerce compare with other shopping mall. It’s very good for people because most items price increased up so people also like this kinds of site. They also give various kinds of coupons such as restaurant, concert ticket and so on. We also can buy some items cheaply in a mall but it doesn’t give restaurant or museum ticket so many people use this sites. Moreover, another advantage is easy way. People can find coupons and other information about product by using the smart phone. We also able to compare price, taste of some restaurant with others. It’s definitely useful for people.
As you read this social commerce is not perfect shopping way, nevertheless it’s so useful to the people because every item’s price increased except people’s income. I also will use social commerce. So we should use more reliable sites and social commerce sites also should make strict rules about product of sellers.
Despite the advantages, there is also disadvantages exists. Most social commerce sites register any seller with their partner without strict check or evaluation. It causes problems to buyer. Some sellers sold fake products like genuine. Like this situation, most people will be cheated by some sellers if social commerce don't make strict rules. Other problem is poor service. Some people want to use restaurant coupon but they were very disappointed because the restaurant were crowded so they have to wait and besides taste of food is not good and owner was unkind to customers.
I have bought a cloth on social commerce site last month. It was really cheaper than other shops. So I was satisfied with the social commerce site. You've gotta try it!
답글삭제